The Woolly School Garden program is a growing success thanks to businesses, organizations, and other sponsors that have helped to bring down the cost of the WSG Kit and help fund groups of schools that are desperately needing funding. If your company or organization is looking for ways to help, here are some suggested ideas on how to support the program:
• Contribute directly to a school via our website.
• Provide funding for a group of schools that fit a specific criteria for a campaign or regional outreach effort.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
• If you're a retailer, help fund schools in your neighborhood by opening a wholesale account and selling the
Mini Wally & Children's Book, where 20% of the sales will go directly to a school's budget for their WSG Kit.
Please contact email@example.com for more info.
• Provide supplies (such as drip kits, grow lights, edible starts, garden tools, or other items) that we can include
in our WSG Kit. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
• Become a Woolly Advocate by blogging, tweeting, and spreading the word about the WSG Program.
For other ideas or to become a Sponsor, please contact us at email@example.com.